Alpha King—international real estate developer officially launched in Vietnam
On July 25, 2018, Alpha King Real Estate Development was officially launched in Vietnam, making the country its strategic market in the long term.
Two Alpha King projects located in District 1 are the Grade A office building Alpha Town and the integrated development Alpha City, including Alpha Mall and the luxury residential building Alpha Hill, will be launched in September 2018.
The ceremony was held at Independence Palace, a historic building of Vietnam, with over 300 guests from Vietnam and other countries, including reputable real estate experts, foreign investors, as well as Vietnamese influencers in design, architecture, and arts, such as Ngo Thanh Van, Trong Hieu, Sy Hoang, and Dung Yoko.
The event was held under the theme “Redefining the city’s skyline” with 3600, 3D visual and lighting effects inside a dome. Through the historic location and high-technology theme, Alpha King wanted to announce its strategy to use the most advanced technology to develop comprehensive real estate projects, while showcasing Vietnam’s cultural identity and natural resources through high-quality architecture that promises to transform the city’s skyline.
Guided by its motto “Never still,” Alpha King envisions itself as the premier enterprise leading the creation of cutting-edge architectural standards and trends that further elevate the quality of real estate development in Vietnam and the Asia-Pacific.
Alpha King’s projects are inspired by Vietnamese history and culture, while applying the most advanced technology and adhering to international standards, thereby artistically calling to mind a historical city in the most modern way, which sets a new standard for working, living, and entertainment in Ho Chi Minh City.
Jimmy Chan, CEO of Alpha King shares the view of changing the city skyline
Speaking at the launching ceremony, Jimmy Chan, CEO of Alpha King, shared the company’s vision: “We believe we can redefine luxury living in Saigon and lay the foundations for a world-class city. Our mission is to constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries and create unique landmark developments that last for generations. What we build is more than some high-rise buildings or shopping centres. We want to build a home, a community, a place where everyone can communicate, socialise, and enjoy life. We want to introduce new lifestyle possibilities to different generations and elevate the quality of Vietnamese real estate projects to meet international standards.”
In addition to applying cutting-edge technology in its real estate projects such as Building Information Modelling (BIM) with two projects chosen for piloting by the Ministry of Construction or the smart living solutions providing the best quality of light, water, and air, the fire safety system also meets international standards, ensuring maximum safety for residents with evacuation rooms having fireproof walls and the staircases placed perfectly for emergency exit in case of fire.
In 2018, Alpha King has achieved the title “Leading real estate developer” at the Golden Dragon Awards by demonstrating outstanding features and values that its projects have brought to the community. Alpha Town and Alpha City are expected to form the greatest neighbourhood in Ho Chi Minh City.
These two projects won four important prizes, including “Best Office Development,” “Best Office Architectural Design,” “Best Retail Development,” and “Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design” at the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018.
At the award ceremony, Alpha King was honoured in 13 categories, with all three of its projects lauded in the “Best Green Development” category, showing its commitment to the sustainable development of Vietnam.
- Competence to approve investment policies (02/04/2021)
- National Assembly To Relieve Top State, Government Leaders (02/04/2021)
- Around US$700-million-worth Vietnamese Goods Stuck In Suez Canal (31/03/2021)
- Nearly 40,000 People In 19 Localities Vaccinated Against COVID-19 (29/03/2021)
- GDP Expands Nearly 5% In Q1 Despite COVID-19 Pandemic (29/03/2021)
- GE signs agreements with EVNGENCO 3 to boost largest power plants in Vietnam (28/03/2021)
- Textile FDI down but poised for strong growth: experts (28/03/2021)
- Trade surplus exceeds US$17 bln (26/03/2021)
- Highlights of Government’s Workload and Performance in 2016-2020 Period (26/03/2021)
- Gov’t Chief Holds Phone Talks With Chilean President (26/03/2021)
- Malaysian news portal appreciates Vietnam’s FDI attraction (26/03/2021)
- Malaysian news portal appreciates Vietnam’s FDI attraction (22/03/2021)
- HCMC to get four Japanese-built metro trains in summer (18/03/2021)
- Environmental admin procedure costs surge 39 pct (18/03/2021)
- HCM City: Real estate most attractive to foreign investors in first two months (15/03/2021)
- VN - bright spot in FDI attraction (12/03/2021)
- RoK becomes largest investor in VN (12/03/2021)
- HSBC: VN’s GDP growth poised to rebound 8.1% in 2021 (04/10/2020)
- Gov't has been active in luring high-quality FDI inflows (28/09/2020)
- ADB: Growth in corporate bonds in VN reaches 76% by end of June (28/09/2020)
- Viet Nam has golden chance to attract investment from Europe (29/07/2020)
- EuroCham speaks at the ASEAN Forum on Sub-Regional Development (21/07/2020)
- [EuroCham Webinar] Decision 13 – Final FIT for Renewable Energy in Vietnam (23/04/2020)
- THE SITUATION OF ATRACTTING FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2020 (19/04/2020)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Investment Plan: SAIGON HUONG NAM RESORT (23/09/2020)
- OVERVIEW OF THE NORTHERN REGION (16/09/2020)
- OVERVIEW OF THE SOUTHERN REGION (15/09/2020)
- A project of specialized factories for manufacturing ICT - DITP ICT accessories (08/08/2020)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)