Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects
The People’s Committee of Kien Giang Province has announced a list of projects calling for investment, including 12 resort projects with total investment capital of VND1.7 trillion (US$73 million).
Specific plans for the projects have not yet been finalised.
Most of the projects are located in Ha Tien Town, while the rest are in other districts. Regarding Ha Tien, the Ministry of Planning and Investment is consulting on the draft decision of the Prime Minister on the establishment of Ha Tien border gate economic zone with a total area of 1,600ha, including four wards and one commune.
The Provincial People’s Committee noted that the project has not yet been planned and if investors or enterprises are interested, a survey will be adjusted and plans will be drawn up to support conditions for investment implementation.
Ba Lua archipelago, a tourism highlight in Kien Giang.
The biggest investment project is My Duc Commune’s tourism service area in Ha Tien Town with an area of 39.11ha and investment capital of VND600 billion. The objective of the project is investing and developing sea and island tourism, landscapes and historical relics closely combined with Ha Tien International Border Gate Economic Zone.
The second largest investment project is the historic area and scenic Binh San Mountain in Ha Tien Town with a total area of 27.14ha and investment capital of VND340 billion. Departments of Kien Giang Province are planning this project on residential land, garden land, forest land and rice land. The site has not yet been cleared and no plans have been approved.
Another major project is Bai No Resort in Ha Tien Town with a total area of 13.3ha and investment capital of VND130 billion. The goal of the project is to invest in the development of high-quality eco-tourism, historical sites, landscapes and religious festivals.
In Ba Lua archipelago, Kien Luong District, the provincial People’s Committee called for investment in Ba Lua island resort with a total area of 100ha and investment capital of VND120 billion. The goal of the project is to invest in the development of types of beach tourism, ecotourism, sports and adventure activities.
Other smaller projects with investment capital of less than VND100 billion include Ta Lu - Mui Nai tourist resort in Ha Tien Town; renovating and expanding the beach of Mui Nai tourist area in Ha Tien Town; Bai Bang tourist area in Ha Tien Town; Bai Duong tourism area in Bình An Commune; historical and cultural tourist area Ba Tau, Go Quao District; and Mui Dua Ecotourism Resort in Kien Luong District.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)