Vinh Phuc Strives to Attract Nearly $ 300 million from FDI Enterprises
With the results achieved in 2017, industrial zones in Vinh Phuc province are expected to attract 22-25 new FDI projects, total registered capital of nearly $ 300 million in 2018.
Investment in Vietnam - To achieve this goal, Vinh Phuc industrial zone management board continues to promote local investment, attaching investment attraction to human resource development, increasing the occupancy rate of complete industrial infrastructure; To support the development of small and medium sized enterprises, actively removing difficulties for projects, and raise the efficiency of post-investment project management.
Vinh Phuc currently has 160 FDI projects, 34 DDI projects are operating in industrial parks, accounting for 82% of the total number of projects licensed to invest in industrial zones.
In 2018, Vinh Phuc will strive to have 3 to 5 additional DDI projects, total registered capital of about VND1,400 -1,500 billion and contribution to the state budget from 14% -16% increase in the time ahead.
The situation of production and business of both FDI and DDI enterprises in industrial parks continued to be stable and developed, contributing more than VND 2,320 billion to the state budget and creating more than 80,800 jobs.
Specifically, in 2017, FDI projects reached an turnover of $ 3,589 million, up 23% over 2016; export value was more than $ 2,650 million, an increase of 29%, contributed 2,013 billion to state budget. DDI's revenue reached VND10,326 billion, up 9% against last year and contributed VND308 billion to the state budget.
Thanks to the improved investment environment, the fields, such as manufacturing and assembly of automobiles, motorbikes, electric and electronics supporting industries, textiles and garments, construction materials, iron and steel increased and export value reached from 8% -10% over last year.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)