Vietnam is a Priority Investment Destination for Dutch Businesses.
Vietnam is an attractive investment destination for Dutch businesses.
Investment in Vietnam - This is the opinion of Mr. Edo Offerhaus, Chairman of the Dutch Business Association in the program "Vietnam - Netherlands Business Exchange " organized by the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Vietnam on February 7 in TP. Ho Chi Minh.
According to Edo Offerhaus, Vietnam has maintained impressive economic growth in recent years. In addition, Vietnam also has strategic geographical location, facilitating trade between large market regions.
In addition to investment in production to expand market share in Vietnam, Dutch businesses also promote investment in sectors that can re-export to the Netherlands and other markets. The areas in which Dutch businesses have the strength and desire to promote cooperation and investment in Vietnam are agriculture, food processing, health care and water treatment.
In particular, the Netherlands has the strength in high-tech agriculture, food processing by building close links between the researchers with good agricultural knowledge with businesses and farmers to optimize the process.
Regarding trade, Dutch businesses said that the Netherlands in particular and the EU are generally a potential market for many Vietnamese items such as electronic components, coffee, rice and seafood. However, in order to be accepted by the market, Vietnamese products must meet the common standards of quality and transparency.
The Netherlands is now Vietnam's largest trading partner in Europe and the number one investor in Europe to Vietnam with an annual investment of more than $ 8 billion.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)