US businesses will invest about $ 100 million in northern province of Thanh Hoa
Exchange of signed documents between Kachay Global Development and Thanh Hoa province
Last week, the delegation of Kachay Global Development Company (USA) had a meeting with leaders of Thanh Hoa province after exploring opportunities to invest in food industry and projects in the fields of health, tourism in Thanh Hoa.
Previously, the delegation went to survey the field and related issues in Lam Son Hi-Tech Agriculture Park. At the same time, they basically agree to invest in Food Industrial Park in Hi-tech Park according to the plan of Thanh Hoa province, in the area of Tho Xuan and Trieu Son districts with total initial investment of about 100 million USD.
At the meeting, Mr. Samuel Karp, Chairman of Kachay Global Development, said that in addition to 200 hectares of infrastructure for the Food Industrial Zone, Kachay Global Development would like to invest an additional 800 hectares in the vicinity. add tourism projects, hospitals and residential areas, and call on investors to invest.
Speaking at the meeting, Mr. Nguyen Duc Quyen, Standing Vice Chairman of Thanh Hoa People's Committee welcomed Kachay Global Development's understanding and goodwill and agreed on the scope of the project under the investment proposal of expanding to the adjacent areas with the total area of about 1,000 hectares for the following periods, of which 200 hectares will be the core areas for the construction of processing plants, research and human resource training areas, mainly for production development.
At the core of the project, Thanh Hoa province is committed to hand over clean ground, invest electricity to the premises before assigning the company to invest; At the same time, it is proposed that the investor invest in the land clearance fee for the province. The province will then refund the land rent.
After discussing, Mr. Samuel Karp, Chairman of Kachay Global Development and Mr. Nguyen Duc Quyen, Standing Vice Chairman of Thanh Hoa People's Committee agreed to sign MOU on investment cooperation between both sides.
According to baodautu.vn
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)