Quang Tri: Many Solutions to Improve Efficiency of Attracting Investors in Industrial Zones, EZs
Up to now, Quang Tri Economic Zones (EZ) and Industrial parks have attracted 134 investment projects with a total investment capital of VND 20,250 billion, of which 89 projects have gone into operation with total investment capital of VND8,105 billion, 45 projects are under construction.
Investment in Vietnam - In 2017 only, there were 7 new investment projects approved by the EZ Management Board and submitted to the provincial People's Committee for issue of the investment policy decision with a total registered capital of VND236.023 billion in land area of 16.6 hectares.
In 2017, enterprises investing in IZs and EZs continue to make great efforts in production and business activities, contributing to the budget and creating jobs, which has increased compared to the previous year.
The industrial production value in 2017 is estimated at over VND4,000 billion (up 12% against 2016 and 110% of the plan), accounting for 35-40% of the total industrial production value of the province. It is estimated at over VND350 billion (an increase of 16% compared to 2016 and 106% of the plan in 2017), creating stable employment for about 5,200 laborers, with an average income of VND5.5 million per person per month.
Some companies continue to invest and expand such as Binh Dien Joint Stock Company, Viet Thai Chaichareon Co. Ltd; The project of Veneer production plant and Kim Long furniture goods in Quan Ngang Industrial Park.
In the Lao Bao Special Economic - Commercial Area, despite difficulties due to changing policies, many enterprises have actively overcome and sought new directions in order to maintain stable operation.
The investment projects completed and put into operation have continued to create more jobs, increase budget revenue, create new changes, improve the efficiency of investment in industrial zones and EZ as well as general socio-economic development of the province.
In order to improve the efficiency of attracting investors, Quang Tri EZ Management Board has implemented many practical solutions, namely: Continuing promotion activities and investment attraction in industrial zones , economic zones; To provide information
and support to investors who wish to study and invest in IZs and EZs; To well reform administrative procedures and improve the investment environment; To create all favorable conditions for investors and enterprises to carry out the registered projects; To coordinate with all levels and branches in creating quality human resources in the locality, providing enterprises with good labor support and so on. The province strives in 2018 to have 08-10 projects granted the investment policy decision, 02 - 03 projects of starting construction and paying 2018 budget and create more jobs, stable income for employees.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- [EuroCham Webinar] Decision 13 – Final FIT for Renewable Energy in Vietnam (23/04/2020)
- THE SITUATION OF ATRACTTING FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2020 (19/04/2020)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)