Quang Binh Arouses Interest of More than 100 Foreign Investors.
On January 24th, Quang Binh Economic Zone Authority collaborated with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) on organizing and introducing the potential of industrial parks and economic zones of Quang Binh province to domestic and international investors.
Investment in Vietnam - Attending the event were nearly 100 delegates from the business associations, the Chamber of Commerce of South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand in Vietnam, corporations, investment consulting organizations, domestic and foreign enterprises. ...
Pham Van Nam - Head of Quang Binh Economic Zone Management Board - said that it is trying its best to improve the investment and business environment. Quang Binh is on the rise and needs to attract more investment capital to promote, promising attractive investment destination for domestic and foreign investors.
Quang Binh province has 8 industrial zones (IPs) approved by the Prime Minister with a total area of about 2,000 ha. 4 industrial zones have been established and put into operation; It has a total area of 10,000 ha, a multi-branch and multi-domain economic zone; Cha Lo border gate Economic Zone with a total area of 53,923ha, is one of the nine key economic zones focused by the Government in the period 2016-2020, is the hub of goods import and export of Quang Binh with Laos and the northeastern provinces of Thailand.
The delegates paid attention to policies and mechanisms to attract investment in many industries, such as tourism, wind power, cement, ports, pharmaceuticals, cattle farms as well as investment in water supply infrastructure, industrial zones in the area.
The Management Board of Quang Binh Economic Zone has committed to have policies to support and accompany businesses and investors better in the process of investing in industrial parks and economic zones of Quang Binh.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)