Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc Attended the Bac Lieu Investment Promotion Conference.
In the morning of 30 January, at Bac Lieu Provincial Convention Center took place investment conference in Bac Lieu province in 2018. Attending the conference was Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and 500 delegates, leaders of many ministries, central and local agencies, representatives of a number of foreign diplomatic missions in Vietnam, together with leaders of domestic and international businesses.
Investment in Vietnam - This is the first time after over 20 years of re-establishment that Bac Lieu province has organized a investment promotion event on a large scale.
The investment promotion conference in Bac Lieu with theme "Raising Potential - Sustainable Development" helps Bac Lieu province find suitable direction in economic and social development.
Opening speech at the conference, Mr. Duong Thanh Trung, Chairman of Bac Lieu People's Committee gave an overview of the natural conditions, potential and advantages of the province as well as challenges in the development process.
According to Mr. Trung, Bac Lieu determined that aquaculture is the spearhead for economic development (shrimp and high-tech application area). In addition to agriculture, Bac Lieu identified the development of renewable energy as the focus of the provincial industry. Bac Lieu is also a place with a long tradition of culture, is one of the cradles of the Southern amateur music.
Speaking at the conference, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said he was delighted to attend the Investment Promotion Conference in Bac Lieu province. Bac Lieu has chosen the development orientations suitably with the potential and advantages of the province: high technology agriculture, renewable energy, and tourism and trade - health care - high quality education. These are development orientations that are very suitable to the potential and advantages of the province.
Within the framework of the conference, Bac Lieu province granted investment certificates for 5 investment projects (phase 1) to the Bac Lieu hi-tech shrimp farming area; Granting investment certificates, written approval of research investment in renewable energy projects and investment licenses for tourism, trade-service and medical projects, signing Memorandum of Cooperation between the PPC and investors.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- [EuroCham Webinar] Decision 13 – Final FIT for Renewable Energy in Vietnam (23/04/2020)
- THE SITUATION OF ATRACTTING FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2020 (19/04/2020)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)