Phu Yen is about to Hold a Conference on Investment Promotion in 19 January, 2018
Phu Yen province is completing preparations for the 2018 Investment Promotion Conference which is held on January 19 under the chairmanship of the Government leaders, attended by the central ministries ... About 350 delegates are enterprises, domestic and foreign investors.
Investment in Vietnam - Phu Yen is a province in the South Central Coast, which has a lot of potential to break through, especially tourism potential. Rare localities have many impressive tourist attractions as Phu Yen such as: Da Dia fall, Xuan Dai Bay, Bai Mon-Mui Dien, Vung Ro Port , and so on.
In addition, with the focus of central and local investment efforts, Phu Yen has basically completed the road infrastructure network (QL1A, North-South railway, airway via Tuy Hoa Airport, highway connecting Highlands ...). This is a good condition to attract and retain investors.
Phu Yen characterizes by abundant potential, evenly distributed in the areas of tourism, industry, high-tech agriculture, fishing, seafood processing, urban real estate, resort. The conference is about to hold in the New Year occasion with the national scale, promises to bring the good opportunities for the province.
Mr. Phan Dinh Phung, Vice Chairman of Phu Yen People's Committee said: the aim of this conference is to introduce to domestic and international investors on potentials, advantages, orientations and views, preferential policies and fields calling for investment of Phu Yen in the period of 2018-2020 and the coming years. This will help to attract investment resources, contribute to socio-economic development and complete the Target and Resolution of the 16th Party Congress of Phu Yen province set out.
Therefore, according to Mr. Phan Dinh Phung, Phu Yen province wishes to receive valuable comments for localities so that the province can better improve the investment, business environment and enterprise development.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- [EuroCham Webinar] Decision 13 – Final FIT for Renewable Energy in Vietnam (23/04/2020)
- THE SITUATION OF ATRACTTING FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF 2020 (19/04/2020)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)