Lam Dong Called for Investment in 53 Projects in 2018
Of these 53 projects, there are 3 national projects, 50 provincial projects.
Investment in Vietnam - In the framework of the 7th Dalat Flower Festival in 2017, on December 26, the People's Committee of Lam Dong province held investment, trade and tourism promotion conference.
Mr. Nguyen Van Yen, Vice Chairman of Lam Dong People's Committee said that tourism and agriculture are two areas that Lam Dong province will focus on in the future to exploit the strength of modern agriculture, combining agricultural tourism of the province; To focus on building the Dalat-Lam Dong agricultural product brand to promote and sell in the country and export to countries in the world.
At the conference, Lam Dong People's Committee said that the province is calling for investment in three national projects, including: the projects on restoring the Da Lat-Thap Cham railway, renovating and upgrading the stations of Dalat , Trai Mat , Dran for tourism; Dau Giay-Lien Khuong expressway; Lam Dong high-tech agriculture zone.
In addition, Lam Dong province also called for 50 provincial projects in the sectors of agriculture; tourism, services and commerce; industry; science and technology...
Along with that, Lam Dong introduces and seek opportunities to cooperate in production and business, and expand the market with businesses on safe and high quality products; tours, routes and new travel products.
Investment projects in Lam Dong are enjoyed preferential policies on land, water surface, corporate income tax, import and export duty, support on vocational training, investment promotion, market development and branding promotion.
Although there are many potential and strengths, the situation of attracting investment in Lam Dong in recent years has not commensurate as expected. The province currently has 103 foreign investment projects with a modest registered capital of US$ 528 million; 820 domestic investment projects with total registered capital of VND 114,992 billion. Most of the projects are small and medium sized enterprises.
Enterprises are difficult to access land due to limited land fund, high land transfer price. The legal system is overlapping, difficult to implement. Besides, the province has no international gate, so it is difficult to export agricultural products of the locality.
In addition, the localities should promote the strengths of tourism, high technology agriculture, biotechnology, giving priority to investors with strong potential in technology, finance and management capacity.
In addition, the province needs to step up the attraction of high quality human resources, strengthen the model of linkage and cooperative style in the field of agriculture, protect the ecological environment - the local issues that province continues to improve to attract investors.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)