Investment Promotion Conference in Ha Giang 2017
In the morning on November 27, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the Investment Promotion Conference of Ha Giang Province in 2017 with the theme "Cooperation, Investment and Development". Participation in the event, there are also leaders of some ministries, departments, branches and more than 300 investors, enterprises (domestic and foreign).
Speaking at the meeting, on behalf of the Government, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc praised and appreciated the efforts of the Party, authorities and the people of Ha Giang.
PM Phuc praised investors for their presence and attention to the conference, hoping that with the support from the Government and the cooperation of the Ha Giang authorities, investors would overcome any difficulties to gain success in the province.
To exploit the potentials effectively, the PM asked the Ha Giang provincial Party Committee and authorities to pay attention to a number of specific tasks: reducing investment procedures to create favorable conditions for enterprises, attracting and hold investors, promoting dynamism, initiative and creativity right from the provincial leadership, departments, and specialists to help businesses quickly resolve administrative procedures, continuing to apply information technology to the management and raising the ranking of the Provincial Competitiveness Index. In the development of tourism, it is necessary to do good communication work, bring the image of the locality to visitors, preserve, and restore the festival and traditional culture.
Ha Giang needs to pay attention to the training of human resources, intensification of in-depth vocational training in areas in line with the province's investment and capacity of its staffs to support enterprises. At the same time, alsp increase access opportunities of land for businesses, ensuring the fairness, transparency. The province should conduct research and develop organic agriculture, applying technology to production and processing, concentrating resources to build the brand to raise the value. Ha Giang needs to maintain good international relations with its neighbors. The Government will create favorable conditions for Ha Giang to develop, but based on the spirit of self-reliance.
At the meeting, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc presented gifts to six poor districts in Ha Giang province, each with 100 blankets to the poor.
The leaders of Ha Giang province handed memoranda of understanding (MoU) to 17 enterprises, given approval to 18 investment projects to 18 enterprises worth VND 16 trillion. Organizations and enterprises donated money of hundreds of billions to Ha Giang province to implement social welfare work.
According to Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Nguyen Van Son, besides the incentives from the Government, the province has issued other mechanisms and policies in support of investors, including policies to promote border trade, the production of agricultural products, and tourism.
The province will also exempt 50% of land rent for enterprises and give a financial support of up to VND15 billion (US$660 million) to each factory processing herbal products and VND10 billion (US$440 million) to each factory producing animal feed.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- List of projects calling for investment in Northern region (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Central region (08/11/2017)
- List of Projects Calling for Investment in Tay Ninh Province (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Da Nang city (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Yen Bai province (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Binh Duong province (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Soc Trang province (08/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Cao Bang province (08/11/2017)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)
- Nam Dinh: Attract Investment in Industrial Zones (22/12/2017)
- Bien Hoa Industrial Zones Attracted 390 FDI Projects (18/12/2017)
- Hai Phong's Capital Investment Call for Two Billion Dollar Projects (29/11/2017)
- Industrial Zones in Hoa Binh Attract 72 Investment Projects (29/11/2017)
- Investment Attraction from New City, Binh Duong (27/11/2017)
- Dung Quat EZ Receives 6 FDI Projects Worth $ 11 million (20/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Binh Dinh province (07/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Gia Lai province (07/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Kien Giang province (07/11/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Dong Thap province (31/10/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Phu Tho province (31/10/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Long Binh An IP-Tuyen Quang province (31/10/2017)
- List of projects calling for investment in Industrial parks in Quang Nam province (31/10/2017)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (05/10/2017)