In 2018, Can Tho Focuses on Investment Promotion to the Countries: the U.S., Japan, Korea
According to the Can Tho Investment Promotion Center and Exhibition Fair, the investment promotion helps Can Tho to improve the environment and the results of investment attraction in 2017.
Investment in Vietnam - In 2018, Can Tho focuses on promoting investment on some key partners like the U.S., Japan and South Korea, the information was announced by Mr. Nguyen Khanh Tung, Director of Can Tho Investment Promotion Center and Exhibition Fair at the conference of investment promotion plan organized by the Can Tho Investment Promotion Center and Exhibition Fair on January 2.
According to Tung, in 2018, Can Tho will focus on promoting investment and trade in key countries such as Japan, Korea, USA ...; To focus on promoting large-scale projects in the city, such as Logistic Center, Vietnam-Japan Industrial Park in Can Tho, concentrated IT and hi-tech agricultural zones.
In particular, in 2018, Can Tho City will concentrate on promoting and calling for investment in Vietnam-Korea Industrial Incubator Park (KVIP).
In addition, Can Tho will hold 15 events promoting investment in hi-tech agriculture in Lam Dong, Ho Chi Minh City and Dong Thap, introducing investment environment, policy, potential and opportunities in Japan, Korea, USA.
In particular, Can Tho will organize many events, national fairs. Namely, the 7th Southern traditional cake Festival will be organized with the size of 200 booths , in the April; In May will be high quality Vietnamese Goods Fair with 400 booth size; International Exhibition of Construction - Building Materials - Real Estate and Interior Decoration - Can Tho Vietbuild with the scale of 450 booths will take place in August, and November will organize the International Agricultural Fair of Vietnam with the size of 350 booths.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)