Da Nang: The Sectors Attract Foreign Investment in 2017
Mr. Nguyen Ky Anh - Deputy Director of Danang Investment Promotion Agency (IPA) said that according to the latest statistics in the end of December 2017, foreign investors registered to invest US$ 118.4 million into the city.
Investment in Vietnam - The most attracted foreign investors are the high-tech industry (CNC), industry, real estate and education, Ky Anh said.
Accordingly, some typical projects may be mentioned: In the field of hi-tech industry, the project of sewing machine and its parts factory invested by Yamato Sewing Mfg Company (Japan) (High Tech Park) has total investment capital of US$ 28,527,000.
In 2017 Da Nang real estate continues to attract foreign investors' capital. Typical project is the garden tower of Sun Frontier Real Estate Corporation (Japan), the investment capital of US$ 27,271,201.
Investment in Education is becoming a bright spot in Da Nang city. In the year 2017, according to Mr. Ky Anh: Danang RMIT, a branch of (Australia)Vietnam RMIT University Co,.Ltd, has registered a total capital of US$ 1,320,000 to enter the Central market. There is also the Da Nang COHAS Kindergarten Project from JP Holdings Japan, which aims to provide services related to the care, education of children with the total investment of US$ 300,000.
Industrial production attracted 16 new projects with a total new licensed capital of US$ 24.3 million, including Bumhan Power Plant (Korean investor) - invested capital of $7 million; Fishing Tackle Factory (Japan) - invested capital of US$ 4 million; Precision mold factory to meet the requirements of manufacturing electronic components (Samoa), total investment of US$ 2.5 million ...
In order to take advantage opportunities after the APEC 2017 event and bring into full play its potential, Da Nang has identified 2018 as the Year to attract investment, according to Nguyen Ky Anh, promising to draw FDI inflows into areas which the city is encouraging.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)