BlueScope Lysaght expands business in north with new factory
NS BlueScope Lysaght has constructed a new factory in Quat Dong Industrial Zone to meet the market demand.
Yesterday (November 12) NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam—a member of Australia’s leading 160-year-old corporation BlueScope Steel Limited—announced the company’s business strategy to sharpen focus on the northern market to better serve market demand. As part of such a strategy, NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam commenced the operation of its factory at Lot CN4a and CN4b, Quat Dong Industrial Zone, Thuong Tin district, Hanoi, thereby shortening delivery time to the northern market.
The company envisions taking advantage of its role as a pioneer and market leader in coated steel solutions for industrial, commercial, and civil construction works to establish its position as a global expert in preeminent and unique construction solutions meeting all designs, while ensuring a comfortable and energy-saving workplace at the shortest reinvestment.
“After 25 years of presence in Vietnam, we have accumulated a deep understanding of the local market and applied our modern technology with over a century of professional experience to design breakthrough solutions suitable for the market’s needs that only NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam has the capacity to provide and deploy. We consider the northern market with Hanoi and Haiphong and other big industrial zones as a potential market for BlueScope Lysaght’s high-quality construction solutions. Therefore, we have decided to promote productivity and business here with expectations that our unique solutions will be present in more buildings, thereby partially changing the northern construction industry,” said Nguyen Cao Tri, president of NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam.
Landmark 81, the highest building in Vietnam, was built using the Bondek II solution of NS BlueScope Lysaght
With a view to realising its business strategy, Lysaght focuses its strength in three main fields: setting up new standards for industrial plants with roofing and walling solutions; contributing to the development of high-tech agriculture with Lysaght Argrished solution; and modernising urban areas through a number of skyscrapers with its unique solutions of Bondek II. Its pioneering, advanced, Australian-standard, and unmatched copy technology are the key to NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam’s reputation over the past two decades.
NS BlueScope Lysaght has entered Vietnam in 1993 and is now the leading supplier of steel solutions for major industrial and commercial projects nationwide. Coca-Cola, Vinamilk, Unilever, Yamaha, ICI Dulux, Mapletree, Panasonic, and Pomina Steel all entrusted NS BlueScope Lysaght for their factories.
In the meanwhile, Lysaght Agrished is installed by numerous big farms like Viet-Australia Shrimp Farm, Chicken Farm in Hoa Binh, and CP Chicken Farm in Binh Phuoc, among others. Particularly, Lysaght’s Bondek II has its presence in several symbolic skyscrapers in Vietnam, the highest of which, Landmark 81, is a prominent landmark on the city vista. NS BlueScope Lysaght Vietnam has a long-term commitment to Vietnam and is willing to serve the construction needs of businesses across all fields.
Chicken Farm in Hoa Binh applying Lysaght Argrished solutions
Being one of the first foreign investors entering in 1993, NS BlueScope Lysaght created a breakthrough in the Vietnamese construction industry by launching innovative and high-tech steel buildings products and solution.
NS BlueScope Lysaght’s products have been a part of Vietnam’s architecture and buildings for well over a decade, shaping so much of what has been admired in industrial and commercial buildings throughout the country’s landscape, such as factories, administration offices, sports complexes, commercial centres, warehouses, universities and institutions, hospitals, livestock, farming, and housing.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)