Alpha King—international real estate developer officially launched in Vietnam
On July 25, 2018, Alpha King Real Estate Development was officially launched in Vietnam, making the country its strategic market in the long term.
Two Alpha King projects located in District 1 are the Grade A office building Alpha Town and the integrated development Alpha City, including Alpha Mall and the luxury residential building Alpha Hill, will be launched in September 2018.
The ceremony was held at Independence Palace, a historic building of Vietnam, with over 300 guests from Vietnam and other countries, including reputable real estate experts, foreign investors, as well as Vietnamese influencers in design, architecture, and arts, such as Ngo Thanh Van, Trong Hieu, Sy Hoang, and Dung Yoko.
The event was held under the theme “Redefining the city’s skyline” with 3600, 3D visual and lighting effects inside a dome. Through the historic location and high-technology theme, Alpha King wanted to announce its strategy to use the most advanced technology to develop comprehensive real estate projects, while showcasing Vietnam’s cultural identity and natural resources through high-quality architecture that promises to transform the city’s skyline.
Guided by its motto “Never still,” Alpha King envisions itself as the premier enterprise leading the creation of cutting-edge architectural standards and trends that further elevate the quality of real estate development in Vietnam and the Asia-Pacific.
Alpha King’s projects are inspired by Vietnamese history and culture, while applying the most advanced technology and adhering to international standards, thereby artistically calling to mind a historical city in the most modern way, which sets a new standard for working, living, and entertainment in Ho Chi Minh City.
Jimmy Chan, CEO of Alpha King shares the view of changing the city skyline
Speaking at the launching ceremony, Jimmy Chan, CEO of Alpha King, shared the company’s vision: “We believe we can redefine luxury living in Saigon and lay the foundations for a world-class city. Our mission is to constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries and create unique landmark developments that last for generations. What we build is more than some high-rise buildings or shopping centres. We want to build a home, a community, a place where everyone can communicate, socialise, and enjoy life. We want to introduce new lifestyle possibilities to different generations and elevate the quality of Vietnamese real estate projects to meet international standards.”
In addition to applying cutting-edge technology in its real estate projects such as Building Information Modelling (BIM) with two projects chosen for piloting by the Ministry of Construction or the smart living solutions providing the best quality of light, water, and air, the fire safety system also meets international standards, ensuring maximum safety for residents with evacuation rooms having fireproof walls and the staircases placed perfectly for emergency exit in case of fire.
In 2018, Alpha King has achieved the title “Leading real estate developer” at the Golden Dragon Awards by demonstrating outstanding features and values that its projects have brought to the community. Alpha Town and Alpha City are expected to form the greatest neighbourhood in Ho Chi Minh City.
These two projects won four important prizes, including “Best Office Development,” “Best Office Architectural Design,” “Best Retail Development,” and “Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design” at the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018.
At the award ceremony, Alpha King was honoured in 13 categories, with all three of its projects lauded in the “Best Green Development” category, showing its commitment to the sustainable development of Vietnam.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)