500 leaders of Government, Ministries and Enterprises are about to Attend Phu Yen Investment Promotion Conference
The 2018 investment promotion conference in Phu Yen province will take place on January 19 in Tuy Hoa city, with the participation of more than 500 delegates.
Investment in VIetnam - In the afternoon of January 15, Phu Yen People's Committee held a press conference on the investment promotion conference in 2018 with the theme "Phu Yen - Investment and Development Cooperation" which is held on January 19 in Tuy Hoa City.
According to the People's Committee of Phu Yen province, the conference is expected to have more than 500 delegates (including leaders of the Government, central ministries, branches, embassies, consulates, international organizations in Vietnam and People's Committee of some provinces, cities, entrepreneurs, domestic and international investors ...).
2018 Investment promotion conference in Phu Yen province is to serve the purpose of disseminating, introducing potential, investment opportunities and preferential policies; to encourage investment attraction of the province to effectively exploit the potential and strengths of the locality; to create conditions for investors and international organizations to meet and discuss directly with provincial administrations and functional agencies; to provide, introduce to the investors information, project list and investment areas of the province.
Through this event, Phu Yen province expects to take advantage of the best opportunity to promote and attract the fields that the province has strengths such as marine economy, tourism, high technology agriculture, mining and processing. In addition, this event is to develop hi-tech agriculture, forestry-fisheries, minerals, renewable energy to exploit potential and strengths of localities, contributing to promoting socio-economic development in the province.
On this occasion, the leaders of Phu Yen province handed over investment decisions, investment registration certificates to 14 investors and 18 projects, total expenses of VND 14,869 billion, to give notice of access, survey, investment research, including 10 projects, total cost of VND 51,564 billion; to signing the memorandum of investment, including 5 projects, US$ 2.1 billion and VND2.468 billion.
- FDI in Vietnam – Where is the Investment Going? (12/08/2019)
- HCM City solicits investment in infrastructure (30/07/2019)
- Vietnam - Japan Business Matching Symposium 2019 (29/07/2019)
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE (15/01/2020)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)