Ha Nam to Meet FDI Enterprises in the Early Spring of Mau Tuat 2018
This is the 8th year; Ha Nam held meetings with FDI enterprises in the area on the occasion of the New Year.
Investment in Vietnam - Speaking at the conference, Chairman of Ha Nam People's Committee Nguyen Xuan Dong noted the remarkable achievements of the foreign invested sector investing in the province. This is also the year of investment promotion activities of Ha Nam province achieved important achievements.
In 2017, Ha Nam has completed registration procedures for 21 FDI projects with a total registered capital of US$ 300 million. This brings the total number of FDI projects in the province to 207 with total registered and adjusted capital of nearly US$ 2.4 billion. Results of attracting FDI projects have contributed significantly to the mobilization of the total social investment capital of the province for socio-economic development, social welfare, hunger elimination and poverty alleviation, political security and social order and safety in the area.
Chairman of Ha Nam People's Committee believes that the meeting will strengthen the understanding and trust between the communities of foreign investment enterprises to the state management agencies of Ha Nam province. This is an opportunity for foreign businesses and investors to exchange their thoughts and aspirations update new regulations and policies of the Party and the State, and policies and development orientations of the province. At the same time, this is also an opportunity for provincial leaders and functional agencies to exchange, answer and solve problems of enterprises. The results of the conference will contribute positively to improving the investment environment, attracting and promoting investment, production and business.
At the conference, Mr. Vu Dai Thang (Vice Chairman of Ha Nam People's Committee) answered many questions of FDI enterprises investing in the province.
Previously, the leaders of the provincial Party Committee, the People's Committee of Ha Nam Province held a private meeting with Japanese and Korean enterprises, two countries with the largest number of enterprises investing in the province and also subjects attract important investment.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)