Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province
In the past years, with the advantages and policies of calling for investment, Bac Giang has attracted much foreign direct investment capital, contributing to development of industrial zones.
Investment in Vietnam - According to statistics from Bac Giang province's Management Board of Industrial Parks (IZs) said that there are 06 industrial zones with a total area of 1,322 ha which have been approved by the Prime Minister in the development planning of industrial zones to 2020.
Of which, 04 industrial zones have been put into operation, namely Van Trung, Song Khe - Noi Hoang, Quang Chau and Dinh Tram.
In order to continue attracting investment and improving the investment and business environment in Bac Giang province in general and in industrial zones in particular, in the coming time, the Management Board of Industrial Zones will propose some solutions Specifically:
Firstly, to continue reforming administrative procedures through inter-agency one stop shop electronic system, receiving dossiers through the provincial Center for Investment Promotion and Support.
Secondly, to enhance education and training, to improve the quality of cadres and civil servants in terms of their expertise, politics and ethics, and behavior in the performance of their duties.
Thirdly, to continue reviewing the development planning of IZs to advise the provincial People's Committee on orientation to establish other remaining industrial zones.
Fourth, to continue to renovate activities of investment promotion, especially focus on attracting FDI projects that bring high value, modern technology to boots businesses domestic.
Fifthly, to strengthen the post-inspection activities in order to timely solve difficulties and obstacles for enterprises and help enterprises implement the project to ensure compliance with the regulations of the law on investment, business, environment, land.
With the synchronous and drastic measures to improve the investment environment, Bac Giang is confident that it will have the best conditions to welcome qualified investors to invest in the province.
- RoK’s rural development group to invest in smart farming in Vietnam (15/07/2019)
- FDI reaches record level in four months (08/07/2019)
- Powering 220 kV Southern Sai Gon - Urban District 8 transmission line (27/06/2019)
- EVFTA Press Release - Official Announcement from the EU (26/06/2019)
- PM calls on Korean investors to expand operations in Vietnam (12/11/2018)
- E-commerce golden pass for logistics (12/11/2018)
- Hoa Phu Industrial Park - The destination of success (12/11/2018)
- Long Thanh airport’s feasibility study approved (12/11/2018)
- Renewable energy projects spur foreign investment surge (02/11/2018)
- New innovation centre to provide grounds for Vietnam 4.0 (02/11/2018)
- National Assembly set to ratify historic trade deal (02/11/2018)
- Overseas financiers outline obstacles (02/11/2018)
- Moody’s upgrades ratings on Vietnamese banks (01/11/2018)
- Foreign investors expand networks in Vietnam (01/11/2018)
- Altus Capital funded to invest in distressed Southeast Asian companies (01/11/2018)
- More FDI to reach southern region (01/11/2018)
- Foreign fashion giants set footprint in Vietnam through M&A (31/10/2018)
- Vietnam should be Samsung’s biggest global strategic hub: PM (31/10/2018)
- New-generation FTAs offer FDI firms more rights in Vietnam (31/10/2018)
- Foreign firms shift to Vietnam due to US-China trade war (31/10/2018)
- Key infrastructure projects calling for investment in HCMC (08/07/2019)
- Bac Ninh licenses 116 FDI projects in seven months (22/08/2018)
- Binh Phuoc licenses 24 projects worth $1 billion (22/08/2018)
- Hue targets $56mil in investment this year (15/08/2018)
- Hanoi seeks approval for Vingroup’s $300 million IT park (31/07/2018)
- List of Project Calling For Investment in Lam Dong Province in 2018 (31/07/2018)
- Kien Giang calls for investment in 12 resort projects (31/07/2018)
- Decree amendments open paid TV firms to foreign investment (30/07/2018)
- Vietnam: Opportunities in the Waste-to-Energy Sector (24/07/2018)
- Can Tho City seeks investment for 54 projects worth $5.4 billion (20/07/2018)
- Hoa Lac High-tech Park aims for $1 billion investment in 2018 (19/07/2018)
- Large-scale undersea tunnel to be constructed next year (19/07/2018)
- Map of industrial parks in Vietnam (23/07/2019)
- 493 Projects Invested in Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones (09/02/2018)
- Thai Binh Strives to Attract Investment Capital of VND 5000 billion in Industrial Parks and Economic Zones (07/02/2018)
- Vinh Phuc Adds 4 New FDI Projects in Industrial Zones (07/02/2018)
- Dung Quat EZ and Quang Ngai IPs Attracted 258 Projects with a Total Investment Capital of More Than US$ 11 Billion (30/01/2018)
- Solutions to attract Investment Capital into Industrial Parks in Bac Giang Province (19/01/2018)
- Nghi Son Economic Zone and Industrial Zones Received 66 new Investment Projects (08/01/2018)